Philadelphia® 3-step® Macaroon Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hours 50 Minutes
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 cups Soft Coconut Macaroon Cookie Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 pkg. (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Imitation Vanilla
- 2 Egg
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of greased 9-inch pie plate. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
POUR into crust.
BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with strawberries just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this decadent cheesecake on occasion.
White Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
Chop 4 oz. (2/3 of 6-oz. pkg.) BAKER's Premium White Baking Chocolate into small pieces. Prepare cheesecake batter as directed; stir in 3/4 of the chocolate. Pour into crust; sprinkle with remaining chopped chocolate and 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Slivered Almonds. Bake and refrigerate as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS