- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time : 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Caesar Or Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1-1/2 pound Red Potatoes, Cut Into 1 Inch Cubes
- 1 Medium Onion, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Or Green Pepper, Coarsely Chopped
MIX salad dressing mix, vinegar and oil until well blended.
POUR over remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss lightly. Spoon evenly onto large sheet of double layer heavy-duty foil; wrap up to form tightly-sealed pouch.
GRILL over medium coals 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning halfway through grilling time to prevent burning.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Oven Toss vegetables with dressing mixture as directed. Spoon evenly into 15x10x1-inch baking pan lined with foil. Bake at 350?F for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOOD