Black-and-white Almond Pie
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter
- 2 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 3 tablespoons PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, Toasted, Chopped And Divided
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
MELT margarine and white chocolate in double boiler over hot water, stirring until well blended. Pour into pie crust; sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. of the almonds. ADD milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in extract. Pour over chocolate layer in crust. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. almonds just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using a NILLA Pie Crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS