Cookies And Cream Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes ( Total Time 6 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Chopped OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (about 7 Cookies)
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
SPOON into crust.
FREEZE at least 6 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 min. before serving to soften slightly. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Size-Wise
Serve this cool dessert for special family get-togethers.
Toffee Bar Crunch Pie
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 cup chopped chocolate-covered English toffee bars (about 6 bars) for the chopped cookies, using a HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust and spreading 1/3 cup butterscotch topping onto bottom of crust before filling with the pudding mixture, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS