Chocolate Royale Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 30 minutes (Total Time:5 hours 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/2 cups Crushed OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (about 18 Cookies)
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 4 package (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 pakage (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Melted, Cooled Slightly
- 1/4 cup Hazelnut-flavored Liqueur (optional)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoons Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Mixed Berries
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan). Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate and liqueur; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set if using a silver springform pan. (Or, bake at 300°F for 1 hour to 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is almost set if using a dark nonstick springform pan.) Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with powdered sugar and berries just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake on special occasions.
How To Press Crumb Mixture Into Pan To Make Crust
Use bottom of straight-sided glass to evenly press cookie crumb mixture onto bottom of springform pan.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS