Mango-chipotle Shrimp Kabobs
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 52 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Uncooked Medium Shrimp, Peeled, Deveined
- 1/2 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade For Seafood Mango Chipotle
- 1 can (15 ounce) Corn, Drained
- 1 Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Zucchini, Cut Lengthwise In Half, Then Crosswise In Half
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
PLACE shrimp in resealable plastic bag. Add marinade. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat shrimp with marinade. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, soak eight wooden skewers in water.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon onto center of 18x12-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Thread shrimp evenly onto skewers. Place foil packet and kabobs on grill.
GRILL kabobs 3 to 4 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Remove kabobs from grill, leaving foil packet on grill for an additional 4 min. (10 to 12 min. total). Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before carefully opening packet. Serve shrimp with the vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS