- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Spicy Sausage And Penne Pasta
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (13.25 ounce) RONZONI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Penne Rigate Pasta
- 1/2 pound sliced Fresh Mushrooms (about 2 Cups)
- 1 package (1 pound) Turkey Italian Sausage Links, Sliced
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 jar (26 ounce) CLASSICO® Spicy Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook 3 to 5 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Drain mushrooms; discard liquid. Return mushrooms to skillet. Add sausage and onions; cook 6 to 8 min. or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Stir in sauce; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta; place on serving platter. Top with the sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using chicken Italian sausage links or lean ground beef.
Jazz It Up
Add 1/4 cup sliced black olives or 1 small green pepper, cut into strips, along with the sausage and onions.
RECIPE COURTESY BY KRAFT FOODS