- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Quick 'n Easy Pasta
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 ounces Spaghetti, Uncooked
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding peas to the cooking water for the last minute of the pasta cooking time. Meanwhile, cook bacon as directed on package.
DRAIN bacon. Set aside until ready to use.
RETURN pasta mixture to saucepan. Crumble bacon. Add to pasta mixture along with the dressing, eggs and cheese; mix lightly. Cook on low heat 2 to 4 min. or until eggs are cooked through, stirring constantly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS