Quick & Easy Ravioli With Bacon
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 packages (9 ounce each) Refrigerated Cheese Ravioli
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 ounce (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Cooked, Drained And Crumbled
COOK ravioli as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning in large saucepan on medium heat 3 to 4 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
DRAIN ravioli. Add to ingredients in saucepan along with the broccoli; toss to coat. Cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
ADD onions and bacon; stir. Cook an additional 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Jazz It Up
For added color, add 1 medium chopped red pepper along with the broccoli.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS