- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Tri-color Stuffed Peppers
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 pouches (1 cup each) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 1-1/2 cups Salsa
- 1-1/2 cups Cooked Instant Brown Rice
- 1 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, Divided
- 1/2 each Large Red, Yellow And Green Bell Pepper, Cut In Half Lengthwise, Seeds Removed
- 1/2 cup Water
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix ground burger, corn and salsa in large nonstick skillet; cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add rice and 1/2 cup of the cheese; mix well.
SPOON burger mixture evenly into pepper halves; place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour water into dish; cover with foil.
BAKE 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute instant white rice for the brown rice.
Best of Season
Recipe can be prepared using whatever color pepper is most readily available.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS