- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Summer Salad With Grilled Sausage
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Frozen BOCA Meatless Bratwurst
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Pinch Of Black Pepper
- 3 cups Torn Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/4 cup Thinly Sliced Red Onions
- 1/4 Medium Cucumber, Sliced
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
GRILL bratwurst as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, make dressing by beating oil, mustard, vinegar and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
TOSS greens, onion, cucumbers and tomatoes with 1/4 cup of the dressing in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing for another use. Divide salad mixture between 2 plates. Top each salad with 1 bratwurst, cut crosswise into slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS