- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Vegetable Broth
- 3/4 cup Creamy Wheat (enriched Farina) Hot Cereal (1 Minute, Two & Half Minutes Or 10 Minutes Cook Time), Uncooked
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets (about Half Pound)
- 1 Large Carrot, Thinly Sliced (about 1 Cup)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 cups Cooked Dried White Beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Shredded KRAFT Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Bring broth to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Gradually add cereal, stirring until well blended. Cook 4 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool 5 min. Stir in onions, eggs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
COOK and stir broccoli and carrots in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in beans and garlic powder; spoon into lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan. Top evenly with the cereal mixture.
BAKE 25 min. or until center is set; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. Cool slightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth.
Jazz It Up
Garnish with cherry tomatoes and fresh parsley just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS