Chicken Bow-tie Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Farfalle (bow-tie Pasta), Uncooked
- 2 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes Or 1 Large Tomato, Cut Into Chunks
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing, Divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 2 min. of the pasta cooking time; drain.
TOSS chicken, tomatoes, dressing, cheese crumbles and olives in large bowl. Add pasta mixture; mix lightly.
SPRINKLE with Parmesan cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Cooking the broccoli in the pasta cooking water saves on the preparation time of this lovely summer salad.
Prepare as directed; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS