- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Tasty Tuna Casserole
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounce) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 can (6 ounce) Tuna, Drained
- 1/2 Of A Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced
- 1 cup Crushed Potato Chips
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Stir in soup, milk, tuna, red pepper and onion.
SPOON into 2-qt. casserole dish; top with crushed chips.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 cup frozen vegetables, such as peas, for the red pepper.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS