Beef, Wild Rice & Mushroom Bake
- Prep Time: 1-1/4 hours
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 8 ounces Assorted Wild Mushrooms Or Button Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 pkg (5.6 to 6.6 oz) Long Grain And Wild Rice Mix With Seasonings (not Quick Cooking)
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef with mushrooms in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. 2. Stir in rice, seasonings and tomatoes. Transfer to 2-qt baking dish. Stir in amount of water indicated on package plus 1/2 cup additional water.
3. Bake, covered, in 375°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until water is absorbed. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.