Spicy Nacho Beef Pizza
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup Thick-and-chunky Salsa
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Pickled Jalapeño Pepper
- 1 pkg (14 to 16 oz) Thick Or Thin Prebaked Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 3/4 cup Nacho Cheese And Salsa Dip
- 1/3 cup Pickled Jalapeño Pepper Slices
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings. Season with salt. Stir in salsa and chopped pepper.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet; spread with dip, leaving 1” border. Top with beef mixture and pepper slices. Bake in 450°F oven 12 to 15 minutes or until edge of crust is golden brown.