- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Bacon & Eggs Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Large Prepared Pizza Crust (12 Inches)
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1 cup Chopped Fresh Vegetables, Such As Tomatoes, Green Onions And Or Mushrooms
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Eggs
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place pizza crust on foil- lined baking sheet. Top with bacon, vegetables and cheese.
BEAT eggs with 1/4 cup water, then pour carefully over crust.
BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until eggs are set and crust is lightly browned.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For extra zip, add 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard to the beaten eggs before pouring over crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS