- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Bacon, Cheese & Potato Chowder
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 cups Fat-free Milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Potato Soup
- 2 cups Frozen Southern-style Hash Browns
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Crisply Cooked, Drained And Crumbled
- 1/4 cup Thinly Sliced Green Onions
MIX milk and soup in large saucepan. Stir in hash browns. Bring to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 min., stirring frequently.
LADLE into six soup bowls.
TOP evenly with the cheese, bacon and onions.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Jazz It Up
Serve each bowl with a crusty whole grain roll or bread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS