- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 1/4 cup Fat-free Milk
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced
- 3 Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patties, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Colby And Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 Flour Tortillas (8 Inches), Warmed
BEAT egg product and milk with wire whisk in medium bowl until well blended. Add onion and chopped patties; mix well.
POUR into nonstick or lightly oiled skillet; cook on medium heat until set, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
SPOON a scant 1/2 cup egg mixture onto each warmed tortilla; fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with salsa.
Substitute 1 Tbsp. chopped onion for the green onions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS