Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 1 package (10.75 ounces) Frozen Pound Cake, Thawed, Cut Into 0.75 Inch Cubes
- 1 tub (24.2 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling
- 2 cups Cut-up Fresh Pineapple (1 Inch Pieces)
- 2 Bananas, Sliced
- 2 Kiwi, Peeled, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Seedless Strawberry Jam, Warmed
- 1/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, Toasted
LAYER half of the cake cubes in bottom of large straight-sided serving bowl. Top with half of the cheesecake filling and fruit. Repeat layers.
DRIZZLE with jam; sprinkle with coconut.
SERVE immediately. Or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This recipes makes 14 servings, enough for a party.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS