- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Coffee Panna Cotta
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 container (32 oz.) Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 2 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE Naturally Decaffeinated Instant Coffee
- 3/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons Chopped PLANTERS Almonds
MIX yogurt, gelatine, coffee granules and SPLENDA® Granular in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 min. or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring after 1-1/2 min. Stir in almond extract.
POUR into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
UNMOLD dessert onto serving plate. Top with the whipped topping and almonds just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To serve as individual desserts, prepare as directed dividing the gelatine mixture evenly among eight 4-oz. custard cups or serving glasses before chilling. Top evenly with the whipped topping and almonds just before serving.
Prepare as directed, using MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS