Grilled Beef And Chorizo Chili
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 7
- 1 Beef Skirt Steak (One & Half Pounds)
- 1 each Red And Green Pepper, Quartered
- 1 Red Onion, Cut In Half
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing
- 1/2 pound Chorizo
- 1 cup BULL'S-EYE GUINNESS Draught Beer Blend Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (28 ounce) Stewed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano Leaves
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place steak, peppers and onions on center of grill grate; brush with dressing. Turn off burners directly below steak and vegetables. Crumble chorizo into 13Ã—9-inch disposable foil pan. Add to grill next to steak and vegetables; cover grill with lid.
GRILL 20 min. or until steak is medium doneness and chorizo is cooked through, stirring the chorizo and turning the steak and vegetables after 10 min.
REMOVE steak and vegetables from grill; cut into 1-inch pieces. Add to chorizo in foil pan along with the remaining ingredients; mix well. Grill, covered, 10 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For milder flavor, substitute ground beef for the chorizo.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS