Cool Bunny Dessert
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time 24 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 28 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 2 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
- 3 Gumdrops
- 7 pieces Red String Licorice (6 Inches Each)
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended; set aside.
LINE 8-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 14 of the chocolate sandwich cookies in bottom of pan; spread 1 cup of the pudding mixture over cookies. Top with marshmallows. Repeat layers of 14 cookies and remaining pudding mixture; cover with additional plastic wrap.
REFRIGERATE at least 24 hours. Uncover. Invert dessert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Frost dessert with the whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Decorate with the cream sandwich cookies for the "bunny ears," the gumdrops for the "nose" and "eyes" and the licorice for the "mouth" and "whiskers." Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Make this fun dessert for a special occasion during the holiday season.
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS