Cheesy Apple Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 cups Complete Pancake Mix
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 medium Apple, Peeled, Cored And Shredded
- 3 cups Mixed Fresh Berries (Strawberries, Blueberries And Raspberries)
- 1-1/2 cups Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup
BEAT pancake mix and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in cheese and apples.
LADLE batter into hot greased skillet, using 1/3 cup batter for each pancake. Cook 2 min. or until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
SERVE pancakes topped with the fruit and syrup.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Be sure to use a complete pancake mix, which already has the eggs and oil in the mix. If not available, substitute regular pancake mix, adding eggs and oil as directed on the package.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS