Salami & Poppyseed-slaw Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 cup Coleslaw Blend
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- 4 slices Pumpernickel Bread
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Beef Salami
- 8 Thin Slices Cucumber
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Swiss Deli Thin Cheese Slices
MIX coleslaw blend and dressing until well blended.
COVER each of 2 of the bread slices with 2 salami slices, 4 cucumber slices and half of the coleslaw.
TOP evenly with the cheese and remaining salami slices; cover with the remaining bread slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Pair this tasty sandwich with fresh fruit and fat-free milk for a great take-to-work lunch.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Thousand Island Reduced Fat Dressing or KRAFT Light Creamy Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS