Good Morning Sausage Quesadilla
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Egg
- 2 OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Pork Sausage Links
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla (6 Inches)
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Green Peppers
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
BEAT egg lightly in small microwaveable bowl with wire whisk. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring gently after 30 sec. Let stand 1 min. or until egg is set and no visible liquid remains.
MEANWHILE, cook sausage links as directed on package. Cut each in half lengthwise.
SPRAY medium skillet with cooking spray; add tortilla. Top half of the tortilla with peppers, cheese, egg and sausage. Cook on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until tortilla is lightly browned. Fold tortilla in half to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Wake up with this tasty quesadilla for a special Saturday morning treat! Top it off with your favorite fresh fruit.
Jazz It Up
Serve with TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa or your favorite hot pepper sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS