- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patties
- 1/4 cup Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Prepared Mustard
- 2 English Muffins, Split, Toasted
- 1 Large Plum Tomato, Cut Into 8 Slices
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
MICROWAVE patties as directed on pkg.
MEANWHILE, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and mustards in saucepan. Cook on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or just until warmed, stirring frequently.
COVER each muffin half with 2 tomato slices and 1 breakfast patty. Top evenly with the mayonnaise mxture; sprinkle with parsley.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute spicy brown mustard for the country Dijon mustard and/or 1 small tomato, cut into 4 slices, for the plum tomato using 1 tomato slice for each serving.
Use Your Microwave
Mix sauce ingredients in microwaveable cup or bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or just until warmed, stirring after each min.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS