Nabisco® Holiday House
- Prep Time: 6 Hour (Total Time: 6 Hours)
- Serving Size: 1
- 23 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Ready-to-spread White Frosting
- 43 OREO White Fudge Covered Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 46 Ring-shaped Hard Candies (Red And Green)
- 13 Ring-shaped Chewy Fruit Snacks, Clear
- 2 Sticks Of Gum
- 6 Holiday OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Halved
- 24 NILLA Wafers
- 15 Green Gumdrops
- Assorted Decorating Icing
CONSTRUCT 10x7-1/2-inch base and frame for house, using stiff cardboard or foam core.
ATTACH 19 of the grahams to front and sides of house frame with frosting, cutting grahams to fit. Attach 40 of the white fudge covered cookies to roof frame with frosting, overlapping cookies slightly. Decorate roof with frosting, using pastry bag fitted with small star tip. Attach roll candies and chewy fruit snacks to roof.
BREAK remaining grahams along scoring into 4 (2-1/2-x1-1/4-inch) rectangles. Attach to house for shutters. Attach gum pieces to house for front door. Halve remaining white fudge covered cookies; attach above windows. Place halved holiday chocolate sandwich cookies, wafers and gumdrops around house, using halved wafers for front steps.
USE decorating icing to make wreaths, bows and pine boughs on house and to decorate house as desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Gather the family together to assemble this festive holiday treat.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS