- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Jell-o® Rainbow Popcorn
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 8 cups Popped Popcorn
- 1 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 3 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar Or Granulated Sugar
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Or Lime Flavor Gelatin
PREHEAT oven to 300ˆžF. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil or wax paper. Toss popcorn and peanuts in large bowl; set aside.
PLACE butter and syrup in small saucepan; cook on low heat until butter is melted. Add sugar and gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Pour immediately over popcorn mixture; toss to coat well. Spread into prepared pan, using 2 forks to spread evenly.
BAKE 10 minutes. Cool. Remove from pan. Break into small pieces.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving, 1/2 cup, this colorful, crunchy treat with a glass of fat-free milk.
Substitute PLANTERS Lightly Salted Cashews for the peanuts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS