Oreo Banana Split Pie
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time 1 hour 50 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 13 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 2 cups Chocolate Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 3/4 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping, Warmed, Divided
- 2 Bananas, Sliced, Divided
- 2 cups Strawberry Ice Cream, Softened
CUT 5 of the cookies in half. Finely chop the remaining 8 cookies. Set aside.
SPREAD chocolate ice cream into crust. Freeze 30 min. or until ice cream is firm. Drizzle with half of the fudge topping; top with the chopped cookies and half of the bananas. Spread strawberry ice cream evenly over bananas, completely covering bananas.
INSERT cookie halves, cut-sides down, around edge of pie. Top pie with remaining banana slices and remaining fudge topping. Freeze at least 1 hour or until firm. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Since this indulgent special-occasion pie makes 10 servings, it is a perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS