Nilla® Bourbon Cake
- Prep Time: 25 minutes (Total Time: 1 hours 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 35 NILLA Wafers, Coarsely Chopped (about Two & Half Cups)
- 3-1/2 cups Flour, Divided
- 2 cups Seedless Raisins
- 2 cups Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Margarine Or Butter, Softened
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup Bourbon Powdered Sugar Glaze
PREHEAT oven to 325?F. Combine chopped wafers, 1 cup of the flour, the raisins and pecans; set aside.
BEAT margarine and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add remaining 2-1/2 cups flour, the baking powder and nutmeg; mix well. Blend in bourbon. Gently stir in reserved wafer mixture. Spread into greased wax paper-lined 10-inch tube pan.
BAKE 1 hour 15 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 20 min. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle with Powdered Sugar Glaze.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up You'll know it's a special occasion when you enjoy a serving of this moist cake.
Great Substitute Substitute apple juice for the bourbon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS