- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Teddy Ice Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 2 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 quarts (8 cups) Ice Cream, Any Flavor
- 14 Each TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snacks And TEDDY GRAHAMS Cinnamon Graham Snacks
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
PACK ice cream firmly into 8- or 9-inch springform pan. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
UNMOLD ice cream layer onto serving plate just before serving. Press graham snacks into side of ice cream layer; top with whipped topping and chocolate topping.
GARNISH with additional graham snacks, if desired. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This recipe is a kid's favorite. At 16 servings, it is just the right size to serve at a kid's party.
How to Quickly Soften Ice Cream
Microwave ice cream on MEDIUM-LOW (30%) 1 minute or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS