"waldorf" Chicken Salad Vinaigrette
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Serving Size: 3
- 1 Package (6 ounces) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1 medium Red Delicious Apple, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Sliced Celery
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1 bag (6 ounces) Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
COMBINE chicken, apples, celery and onions.
PLACE spinach on large serving plate; top with the chicken mixture.
DRIZZLE with dressing. Sprinkle with pecans.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Toast the nuts to intensify their flavor and crunch. To easily toast the nuts, spread them in a single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 min. or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Red Wine Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS