Tangy Bbq Beef Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 2-3/4 to 3-1/4 hours
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Boneless Beef Chuck Pot Roast (Arm, Shoulder Or Blade) (Two & Half Pounds)
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1-1/2 cups Barbecue Sauce
- Rolls, Split
1. Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat until hot; brown beef pot roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Add broth and garlic; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
3. Remove pot roast; cool slightly. Skim fat; reserve cooking liquid. Shred pot roast with 2 forks.
4. Combine beef and barbecue sauce in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, adding cooking liquid as needed to keep beef moist. Serve in rolls.