- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 16 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1/2 cup Drained Canned Whole Kernel Corn
- 1/2 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Drained Canned Black Beans, Rinsed
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
LAYER chicken, corn, onions, beans, salsa and cheese evenly over one half of each tortilla.
FOLD tortillas in half to enclose filling.
COOK one or two quesadillas at a time in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. on each side or until quesadillas are lightly browned on both sides and cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a tossed green salad.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS