Ginger Chicken & Snow Peas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 3
- 2 Cups tablespoon Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Large Red Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 2 Cups Snow Peas, Halved
- 1 Medium Onion, Halved, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Thick Slices
- 1 Package (6 Ounce) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1-1/2 Cups Hot Cooked Instant Brown Rice
COMBINE soy sauce and ginger in large nonstick skillet. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Cook on medium-high heat 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
ADD chicken; cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute 1 tsp. minced fresh gingerroot for the 1/2 tsp. ground ginger.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS