Ginger Beef & Noodle Bowls
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Beef Shoulder Top Blade Steaks (flat Iron) Or 1 Pound Beef Top Round Steak, Cut 0.75 Inch Thick
- 1 tablespoon Dark Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 large Cloves Garlic, Minced
- cans (14 to 14-1/2 oz each) Beef Broth
- 3/4 cup Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- 2 tablespoons Mirin Or Rice Wine Vinegar
- 6 cups Cooked Fresh Thin Chinese Noodles Or Unseasoned Instant Ramen Noodles
- 1/2 cup Matchstick-style Shredded Carrots
1. Cut beef steaks crosswise into 1/4" thick strips; cut strips in half. Heat 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry ginger and garlic 1 minute. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 2 minutes or until surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining oil and beef. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Combine broth, green onions and mirin in skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Divide noodles and beef evenly among 4 soup bowls. Ladle boiling broth mixture over beef and noodles. Top with carrots.