Saucy Caesar Baked Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 0
- 6 A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade For Seafood Ginger Teriyaki With Orange, Divided
- 1 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One & Half Pounds)
- 1 Pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing, Divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package. Place in greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165°F).
BEAT soup and dressing with wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with hot steamed green beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS