Easy Beef And Broccoli
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pound Beef Stir-fry Strips
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Grated Gingerroot
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Cooked As Directed On Package
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 3 min. or until evenly browned, stirring frequently.
ADD broccoli, hoisin sauce, dressing and gingerroot; stir. Cover. Cook 5 min. or until heated through.
SERVE over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
If you can't find beef stir-fry strips in your supermarket, use any grilling steak, cut into thin strips, instead.
Make it Easy
Substitute jarred minced ginger for the fresh gingerroot.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS