Chunky Beef Chili
- Prep Time: 2-1/4 to 2-3/4 hours
- Serving Size: 4
- 1-1/2 pound Beef For Stew, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, Minced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz each) Chili-seasoned Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
1. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in stockpot over medium heat until hot. Brown beef in batches. Remove; sprinkle with salt.
2. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil in pot. Add onion and jalapeño pepper; cook and stir 5 to 8 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes and beef; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until beef is fork-tender.