Sweet & Sour Chicken Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1 Yellow Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Sweet 'N Sour Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets, Thawed
- 1-1/2 cups Instant White Rice, Cooked
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and peppers; cook 8 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
ADD sweet-and-sour sauce, dressing, soy sauce and broccoli; mix well. Cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE over the hot rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute snow peas for the broccoli.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS