- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups Cubed Unpeeled Eggplant
- 1 Medium Zucchini, Halved Lengthwise, Sliced (about One & Half Cups)
- 1 can (16 ounce) Whole Peeled Tomatoes In Tomato Sauce, Undrained
- 1/2 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 can (15 ounce) Cannellini Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2-1/2 pounds Red Potatoes, Quartered, Roasted
COOK and stir onions, peppers and garlic in 1 Tbsp. of the oil in large skillet on medium heat until tender. Remove vegetables from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside.
HEAT remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same skillet. Add eggplant and zucchini, in batches; cook and stir until tender. Return all cooked vegetables to skillet. Add tomatoes with their liquid, the mustard, oregano and thyme; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 15 min.
STIR in beans and parsley; cook an additional 5 min. or until heated through. Serve with the potatoes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Great Northern beans for the cannellini beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS