Quick Pita Pizzas
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 19 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Whole Wheat Or White Pita Breads
- 2 teaspoons KRAFT FREE Italian Fat Free Dressing, Divided
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce
- 4 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Mozzarella Singles
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Peppers, Sliced Fresh Mushrooms And Sliced Red Onions
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brush each pita bread with 1 tsp. of the dressing; place, dressing-sides up, on baking sheet. Bake 8 min. or until lightly browned.
TOP each pita bread with 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce, two 2% Milk Singles and half of the vegetables.
BAKE an additional 4 to 6 min. or until 2% Milk Singles begin to melt.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Assemble pizzas as directed. Sprinkle evenly with 6 pepperoni slices, chopped. Bake as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS