- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Cheddar Vegetable Lasagna
- Prep Time: 35 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 9
- 1/2 pound Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Divided
- 4 cups Shredded Carrots (about 6 Medium)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Dash Of Pepper
- 2-1/2 cups Milk
- 1 container (16 ounce) KNUDSEN Or LIGHT N' LIVELY Cottage Cheese
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed, Well Drained
- 9 Lasagna Noodles, Cooked
- 1 package (12 ounce) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cook and stir mushrooms in 1 Tbsp. of the butter in large skillet on medium-high heat until tender. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add remaining 3 Tbsp. butter, the carrots and onions to skillet. Cook and stir 5 min. or until carrots are tender. Reduce heat to medium. Blend in flour and seasonings. Gradually add milk; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in mushrooms.
COMBINE cottage cheese and spinach. Place 3 of the noodles on bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top with half each of the Cheddar cheese and the carrot mixture. Cover with 3 more noodles and the cottage cheese mixture. Top with the remaining 3 noodles, remaining Cheddar cheese and remaining carrot mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a meatless meal idea, serve your family this tasty vegetable lasagna tonight!
Substitute KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for the Cheddar cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS