- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
15-minute Tuna & Rice Primavera
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1 package (16 ounce) Frozen Vegetable Blend, Thawed, Drained
- 1 can (6 ounce) Tuna, Drained, Flaked
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
BRING soup and water to boil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
ADD vegetables and tuna. Return to boil.
STIR in rice and cheese; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Fluff with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using condensed cream of celery soup.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS