- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Fresh Or Frozen Fish Fillets (such As Orange Roughy Or Catfish), Thawed
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 packet OVEN FRY Fish Fry Seasoned Coating Mix For Fish
CUT fish into 3x1-inch pieces.
MOISTEN fish with egg; coat with coating mix. Discard any remaining coating mix.
FRY fish in large deep skillet in hot 375?F oil until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Oven
Coat fish as directed. Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan coated with 2 Tbsp. oil. Bake at 425?F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Do not cover or turn.
Prepare as directed, using 1/4 cup egg substitute for the egg.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS