Beef And Vegetable Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 pound Beef Flank Steak, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 2 cups Cornstarch
- 1 bag (16 oz.) Oriental Style Frozen Stir-fry Vegetables, Thawed, Drained
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
PREPARE rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix soy sauce, dressing and ginger until well blended; set aside.
TOSS steak with cornstarch. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add steak mixture; cook and stir 3 min. or until steak is cooked through. Add vegetables and soy sauce mixture; cook and stir 3 min. or until sauce thickens and vegetables are heated through.
SERVE steak mixture over rice; top with peanuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 4 tsp. flour for the 2 tsp. cornstarch.
Substitute 1-1/2 tsp. minced fresh gingerroot for the 3/4 tsp. ground ginger.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS