- Philadelphia® 3-step® Creme De Menthe Cheesecake
- Neapolitan Chip Bombe
- Mac 'N Double Cheese Soup
- Quick Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
- Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Homestyle Tuna Casserole
- Strawberry Heart Pillows
Bold & Spicy Steak With Chipotle Butter
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 4 Boneless Beef Ribeye Steaks (8 Ounces Each)
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce, Chopped, Divided
- 1/3 cup Butter, Softened
MIX steak sauce, lime juice and 1 Tbsp. of the chipotle peppers until well blended. Remove 1/2 cup of the steak sauce mixture for brushing onto steaks as they cook. Pour remaining steak sauce mixture over steaks in large resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat steaks. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
MEANWHILE, mix butter and remaining 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steaks from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Grill steaks 8 to 10 min. for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved steak sauce mixture. Remove steaks from grill; cut in half. Top with the butter mixture before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with grilled vegetables and a whole-grain roll.
For a spicier steak, prepare as directed using A.1. Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS