Sausage "stroganoff" Appetizers
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 Can (10-3/4 ounce) 98% Fat-free Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onions
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen BOCA Meatless Italian Sausage, Cut Into Half Inch Thick Slices
COMBINE all ingredients except sausage in medium saucepan. Bring just to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
ADD sausage; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until sausage is heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON into slow cooker set on LOW heat to keep warm until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using BOCA Meatless Bratwurst for the Italian sausage.
Substitute 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes for the chopped fresh parsley
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS