Easy Chinese Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Pork Loin, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 3 cups Sliced Carrots
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat and carrots; cook 5 min.
STIR in dressing and hoisin sauce; cook 7 min. or until carrots are crisp-tender. ADD onions; cook 1 min. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sprinkle pork strips with 1 tsp. cornstarch before stir-frying for beautiful browning.
Serve over hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS