Grilled Steak & Vegetable Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Divided
- 3/4 pound Beef Sirloin Steak, Half To Three Fourth Inch Thick
- 2 large Yellow Peppers, Halved Lengthwise, Seeded
- 8 cups Torn Mixed Salad Greens Or Spring Greens
- 2 Beefsteak Or Other Large Tomato, Cut Into Wedges
- 1/2 cup Slivered Red Onions
PREHEAT greased grill on medium-high. Set aside 1/3 cup of the dressing for salad. Brush remaining dressing lightly over one side of steak and insides of peppers.
GRILL steak and peppers 10 min., turning steak after 5 min. (peppers do not need turning) until medium doneness (160°F).
MEANWHILE, arrange greens, tomatoes and onion on four serving plates. Cut steak across grain into thin slices and peppers into strips; arrange over greens. Drizzle reserved 1/3 cup dressing over salads.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
When grilling, grill extra pieces of steak or chicken to use later in salads or sandwiches.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS